Wednesday, May 21, 2008

brainstorming

Okay troops, I know you're out there, so let's start brainstorming fundraising ideas I can execute in the next month and a half:

- personal fundraising, which I've already spammed some of you with
- tapping friends for corporate sponsoring (note to self: contact the H brothers)
- arranging a neighborhood poker tourney - I was inspired when I won at Texas hold'em at Steve's last night. I've NEVER won big before! It's a sign.
- working with Alex for $$$ from her foundation - if I can swing it for personal funding, I won't need to do anymore fundraising for my own behalf. However, even if it can only go to general funding for MPI that's still fantastic.

If you can think of anything else, please leave suggestions/sugerencias. Gracias!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a completely unrelated note, words that send a shiver down my spine whenever the nica boys say them: tranquila, mujer, la china/chinita, la + any female's first name, entonces, and whenever they sing that stupid song about exorcising demons from my body.

I'm in love with an entire country. Como sucedio eso?

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

ahhh! i forgot to check your blog for like a month. and i must agree...hearing a guy say "tranquila" is really lo maximo.